A human getting pissed at their vampire boyfriend so they put in a silver sterling tongue stud and bracelets and earrings and their vampire boyfriend is just standing five feet away like “babe. c’mon.”
Vampire: “The fair is in town, maybe a date will help…”
human spends the whole time in the hall of mirrors
WE HAVE A NEW WINNER.
"saute collard greens in olive oil"
Aww hell naw…
*goes over somewhere not here*
I can’t stop laughing!
- Constantly creates story lines about sad angry defenseless black women who are delivered from their misery by a man.
- Has said that “black people don’t go to therapy they go to church” on several occasions
- Says Aids/HIV is “the sinner’s disease” and uses it as a form of punishment in this movie Temptation
- Says women are “better” cheaters
- Trasnphobia in Why Did I Get Married Too when one of the female character sends a transgender strip o gram to her ex husbands work place and says “if you want to be a bitch, here’s your bitch”
- Characters like Madea and Uncle Joe mimic minstrel show characters
- Madea is reminiscent of the Mammy archetype
- Fat shaming in Why Did I Get Married.: A female character is emotionally abused by her husband and at the end loses weight with the help of her new husband
- In Temptation the main female character is raped, but it’s passed off as aggressive sex
- How in Temptation we’re supposed to believe it’s Judith’s fault that she’s abused, raped, and later contracts HIV because she cheats on her husband
pitbulls are so cute
and so adorable
i want 20