I find it hilarious how many people are getting on Beyonce for lip-synching and calling for her head. I remember a certain event in 2011 where a certain singer slipped up on the lyrics of the her (LIVE) rendition of the same song and how everyone was calling for her head. It seems that people expect perfection on all accounts. Beyonce will forever have this on her Wikipedia page, as does Christina. It’s all just really hilarious how the Beyhive now has to defend their queen against the same shit they threw at the Fighters and Xtina. Eh. Shit happens. I’m not mad. Just…..smug.
blog comments powered by Disqus
- adamanthewanted reblogged this from kyssthis16
- hermione-ganja likes this
- divatox likes this
- anitaderouen likes this
- buffyaguilera likes this
- inspiredforlife likes this
- anitajainrants said: bless this post!
- anitajainrants likes this
- ethanndean reblogged this from joshricci
- ramblingreality said: I hate that some of them make me feel like I have to defend Beyonce, and I don’t even like her.
- ramblingreality likes this
- ginadancer007 likes this
- joshricci reblogged this from kyssthis16 and added:
- apris1992 reblogged this from kyssthis16
- kgrahams likes this
- ladyfabulous likes this
- thempress likes this
- ro-s-aspa-rks likes this
- iamnicole-elocin likes this
- kyssthis16 posted this